Raw Lamb Necks For Dogs
Lamb Necks offer a unique balance between hard and soft bone for your Dog to chew on.
They will keep your Dog occupies for hours, keeping their dental hygiene in check by naturally cleaning their teeth while reducing bacteria buildup at the same time.
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Crude Protein (21.9%), Crude Oils & Fats (15.9%), Crude Ash (36%), Crude Fibres (11.7%), Moisture (22.8%).